Events | Bulletins |
Newsletter | Reports | Business News | Trade Statistics | Member List | JOBS
This is a service provided for free by Team Finland and FCCJ to Finnish students with Japanese language capabilities (JLPT N4 of higher or be able to show In their CV that they have the equivalent skills) currently looking for either a job or internship in Japan.
For Companies planning to hire:
- To be listed here please send us your CV and a brief summary (see samples below).
- If you have both an English and Japanese CV, combine them to one file.
- Make sure the pdf contains your contact information (at least email address).
- The postings will be automatically removed 6 months after the posting date, unless you inform us that you continue searching. You will then be re-listed and put on the top of the list.
- If you have found a job/internship or given up on your search in Japan, please inform us so that we can remove you from the list.
Please check the list below when you have a position open for a regular job or an internship. Contact the candidate directly. Contact information is provided in the pdf file linked to the headline of the summary.
Note that all candidates listed here have some level of Japanese proficiency.